March 20, 2020

COVID19 updates

March 20, 2020 – we are putting registration on hold until we can determine whether or not a conference is viable on May 9th. We are pursuing possible on-line live streaming options and will provide updates as we get them. We rest in the assurance that God is in control and has a purpose – Philippians 4:4-7

April 9, 2020 – we are postponing the conference for the time being. We will review the covid situation at the end of April to determine the possibility of holding the conference in June. We pray that you stay safe and encourage you to visit us at or email us at [email protected] with any questions or comments.